When I was a very young girl I wanted to know other cultures and languages, I wanted to discover the countries that were shown in TV movies and series, until I was able to travel to England, Germany and Italy, the countries that fascinated me since my childhood.
I always thought that the more we knew each other, the easier would be to understand us, and this is my aim: to provide the understanding among speakers of different languages.
To do so I have got the following studies and specialisation courses.
- Postgraduate in Proofreading and Language Quality in Catalan
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2012-2013
- B.A. in Translating and Interpreting
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1996-2000
- Expertise in Tourism Business and Activities
Below you can find the most significant and recent courses in which I have taken part.
- Webinar on EN>ES Translation concerning Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
Pablo Mugüerza, 2020
- Biotechnology Patents Translation Course
- Medical Devices Translation Course
- Clinical Trial Protocols Translation Course
- Pharmaceutical Translation
- Terminology in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Terminology
- Biostatistics for Medical Translators and Interpreters
- Machine Translation and Post-Editing
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Translation Course
- Asset Management and Investment Funds
- Economic and Financial Translation Course
- Contract Translation Course
- Master in SDL Trados Studio 2014
- Automotive techniques for Translators
Star Servicios Lingüísticos, 2003
I work as a professional translator since 2000 and I use SDL Trados Studio as my computer aided translation tool.
I am a member of the Professional Translators and Interpreters Association of Catalonia (APTIC), the International Association of Medical Translators and Copywriters (Tremédica) and of the international translators community ProZ.